Required Documents For Change of Status


Required documents for Chanfe Of Status

From Turist VISA to Student VISA (F1)



Copy of Passport (Copy every marked page in Passport)
Copy of VISA and permission to visit the conuntry MUST be current. 
We need 1 week minimun tme to get all this stuff togethre before th VISA permits expires.
Proof of Income (either the student or the sponsor)

  • 3 Months of bank statements
  • Sponsor fills out form I-34 afiidavit of support (we can help the sponsor fills out form I-34 affidavit of support).
  • Fill out form I-539 on the computer (secretary and applicant can do it)
Pictures of their visit in the country (5-6, date and identify each photo)
*Scanned photos are ok
Letter explaining why they want to study English.
MUST relate to job/educational goals. University name, major study, diploma, if you are college student or college graduate.


Comments are closed.