Main Street Schoolhouse Language Institute is a unique multicultural school that prepares post-graduate international students to attain English skills in small interactive classes to continue their professional goals in U.S. Universities or to excel in their career choice, and provides activities and services that promote friendship and cultural transition.
Not accepting applications until further notice.
Change Of Status
From B-1/B-2 or J-1 Visa to F-1 Student Visa
Instructions to enroll in Main Street Schoolhouse Language Institute’s intensive ESL program
Please submit the following documents:
- The MSS Language Institute on-line application
- A copy of your high school diploma
- A copy of your university/college record (if you are presently a college student)
- A financial statement to verify you have or will have funds to be a student in this institution for the time you plan to be a student
- 6 Photos to show about your visit or activities in the United States. Identify each picture’s location and the date the picture was taken.
- A copy of your passport (the photo page) and all stamped pages in your passport.
- A copy of your visa.
You can scan and send these documents through our MSS Language Institute Application Form (step 1).
|Call the school to make an appointment with the International advisor to sign your documents.|
|7||Make tuition payment $150||Make Payment|
|8||Register for classes|
Tuition Fee $150 until you are approved. Once you are approved for your change of status the rate goes to$300 *Books will be bought one by one according to your needs.