Main Street Schoolhouse Language Institute is a unique multicultural school that prepares post-graduate international students to attain English skills in small interactive classes to continue their professional goals in U.S. Universities or to excel in their career choice, and provides activities and services that promote friendship and cultural transition.
Founder of Main Street Schoolhouse Language Institute
- B.A Degree from Anderson College, Anderson, Indiana
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree, Bozeman, Montana
- Home School educator, beginning with her own two children.
- Read Right Reading certification from Yakima Valley Community College
- Manager, reading clinics for Dr. Dee Tadlock (creator of Read Right)
- Project Literacy U. S. reading tutor who received personal commendation from Barbara Bush for teaching over 3,000 adults to read.
- Founder of Grandview Language and Literacy School in cooperation with Yakima Valley Community College
- Post-graduate studies, Washington State University, in comprehension-based ESL
- Committee member for Developing Washington State Core Competencies for Teaching ESL
- M. A. for teaching English as a Second Language, School for International Training, Brattleboro, VT. Founder of Main Street Schoolhouse INC. 1996.
- ESL curriculum writer and Main Street Schoolhouse Language Institute, 2015
- ESL professor at Columbia Basin Community College, Pasco, Washington
- Director/ Founder of Main Street Schoolhouse Inc. since 1994.
- ESL, Spanish, Private School, Reading Specialist, Math Tutor, Translator PDSO for VISAS